Okay, so I'm in a band, a pop-rock-punk-emo-indie band. I'm the singer because I'm no good at playing instruments, and I've also had singing lessons which makes me the ideal contestant for the role of singer really. In my band there is my boyfriend the guitarist, and a fine young chap called Alastair who we found over the internet, and he plays the bass guitar. You may notice, we have no drummer. Our original drummer has decided he's busy untill after February, so we've decided he's no longer in the band because we're impatient little buggers. Hopefully we'll get a new one soon, before Christmas if possible.
Like 40% of the British teen population I work at McDonalds. I've worked there for about five months, and everyone there, even the new starters act like every day is my first day, because no one really remembers who I am, because I'm a very quiet person. At the momment I'm only getting one five hour shift a week, which sucks. I work there so little that when my shift comes along I'm acctually excited to go, and if I've learnt anything from my parents, one shouldn't be excited to go to work.
I've bought some Christmas presents! I feel like I have acheived so much by spending my hard earned money (which my mum gave me for occasionally hoovering up), on other people, with the aim of making them happy on Christmas day. I'm far less stressed out about the whole Christmas present situation now.
I hope you're doing well, whoever you may be.
Ta-ra xo.
No comments:
Post a Comment