Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Shopping.

Okay, I know it's only just November, which obviously means there is quite some time before Christmas day actually arrives, but I'm a little stressed. Usually I have all my Christmas gifts bought, wrapped and hidden in my wardrobe by the middle of October at the latest, but not this year. It seems that me having a job, and actually making money for myself, has left me with very little money to spend on gifts. I'm not even sure how that's happened, because all I seem to buy these days are McDonalds meals, Boost smoothies and the occasional Starbucks. I'm not a healthy lady. 
The only gift I've bought is one for my boyfriend, which I had to buy the moment I saw it because I was in London, and I can't just nip down to London when I want to, so that's how I ended up with ... well I can't tell you what it is, it would ruin the surprise.
I went shopping with my mum last week, to buy Christmas gifts, but unfortunately it turned out I had a lot less money than I thought, so we ended up going to Frankie and Benny's, so I'm not complaining ... or am I?
I went shopping again when I did have money and all the things I had seen for people had mysteriously disappeared, needless to say I was a tad annoyed.
I'm hoping to venture to York sometime next week and get some serious shopping done, because as the countdown clock on my Colleges homepage keeps telling me, Christmas is drawing ever nearer.
I hope anyone who is reading this is having better luck than I am.
Ta-ra. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment