It is so foggy outside that I can barley see the houses on the next street. I really like it when it's foggy though, because it reminds me of being at the seaside, and I love the seaside. Today at College a lot of people were dressed up for Children in Need, I didn't dress up, but I did paint my nails like Pudsey bear, I'll put a photo at the bottom of this post.
This morning I got an unexpected text from an old friend and it's left me quite puzzled. I've not spoken to her for quite sometime, and I abandoned the hope of us ever being very close friends again, but she asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime next week ... so there may be hope still.
This morning I got an unexpected text from an old friend and it's left me quite puzzled. I've not spoken to her for quite sometime, and I abandoned the hope of us ever being very close friends again, but she asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime next week ... so there may be hope still.
I'm sleeping at my boyfriends house tonight, which should be nice, then I've got work Saturday and Sunday evening, which isn't so nice, but I need the money so I can't really complain.
Ta-ra XO.
Ta-ra XO.

No comments:
Post a Comment