Thursday, November 25, 2010

What a busy week!

I seriously feel like I haven't had a break this week, I'm exhausted. Thing is, there's still Friday to go, I can't explain how little I care about going to college tomorrow, but I'm gonna go to Archaeology at least because I haven't gone all week. I'm such a crappy student.
On Tuesday night me and my boyfriend went to see Boys Like Girls and Kids in Glass Houses. They were really good, but I didn't enjoy it much because I had a cold, so we left early. I really regret leaving but I just wasn't in the mood to jump up and down and scream and so on. It was still really fun though.
On Wednesday I spent the day at Adams house because Gran Turismo came out and so he played on that for quite some time whilst I slowly consumed all the food in his house. We also watch a great deal of Cardcaptors, which is my favorite Anime from my childhood. Kero is the cutest little character. We watched a few episodes with English subtitles, but then we switched to English dubbed because Adam's too lazy to read things and watch things at the same time.
Anyway I'm off to get some food now, only just realised it's almost eight and I'm yet to have my tea.
ta-ra xo

No comments:

Post a Comment