Hello there! Last night I ventured to the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield, with my favorite boyfriend, Adam, to see Paramore. They were really amazing. The band was supported by Fun, who did a brillaint cover of Radio Gaga by Queen, and B.O.B, who as you may or may not know, is a rapper. I am not into rap, so I really lost interest in that part of the gig. Fun were realy good though, Adam actually bought a Fun t-shirt from ther merch stall, and he kindly bought me a Paramore t-shirt, I'll include pictures of both, because I think they're really snazzy.
Paramore did a really good job of keeping the crowd interested, I was in the seated part of the arena, and by the end there were very few people sat down. I was stood up all the way through because the over excited girls next to me were stood up, and I could see past them because we were at a funny angle. Hayley Williams now has pink hair! I think it's a bit weird, I liked the orange more, but it was very pretty, and kind of made me want hair like that too.
My favorite part of the gig was when the audience got to sing lines and verses, it sounded amazing. Which leads me onto the question, why does everyone sound nice singing together, but one person singing can sound horrible? I find it ver,ver,ver nice. That's all for now!
Ta-ra xo.


No comments:
Post a Comment